Full triage nursing and ancillary support provided…
Urgent Care Vacancy
Our client is a large urgent care out-of-hours cooperative based in various locations across Ireland. You will be required to have experience working in both GP and emergency medicine to be considered for a position in urgent care GP.
- Locum and long-term positions available
- Excellent rate of pay and benefits included
- Full triage nursing and ancillary support provided
- Training provided
- Irish Medical Council Registration on general or specialist register
- 0-1 years Irish GP experience
- Competent on working on own initiative and as part of a team
Contact Med Doc today to speak with one of our experienced recruiters.