Locum position 8-10 sessions per week with house calls and nursing home visits required…
Rural Medicine Doctor Vacancy Wexford
Our client is a solo GP practice who are looking for a long-term GP to assist in the running of their rural GP practice. This is different to city or HSE primary care in that there is more responsibility on the GP with a more hands on approach. Currently, we have a number of vacancies in south Wexford. You will need to be on the general or specialist register with the IMC.
- Locum position 8-10 sessions per week with house calls and nursing home visits required
- Excellent rate of pay and benefits included – including accommodation
- Full nursing and ancillary support provided.
- Irish Medical Council Registration on general or specialist register
- 1-2 years Irish GP experience
- Competent on working on own initiative in a rural setting.
Contact Med Doc today to speak with one of our experienced recruiters.