The role will cover the following functions: Office Management, General Administration and PA. Reporting to the CEO, you will play an integral part in the initial set-up and the running of the Dublin office.. This is a fast paced environment which is very rewarding for the right candidate.
Office Manager: Full-time Med Doc
Office Manager Position
Very few recruitment companies have had the growth and job satisfaction as Med Doc. We have an enviable clientele and working environment for our staff that makes us stand out as one of the best young companies in Ireland to work for.
The role will cover the following functions: Office Management, General Administration and PA. Reporting to the CEO, you will play an integral part in the initial set-up and the running of the Dublin office.
Duties & Responsibilities
• Overseeing the day-to-day running of the office.
• Providing PA duties to the CEO and other senior staff members.
• Answering incoming calls and dealing with e-mail enquiries.
• Dealing with office management requirements such as; Contractors, Office Suppliers, IT issues etc.
• Following up on all client/candidate compliance
• All associated office administration duties.
• Minimum 3-5 years’ experience in a similar role.
• Proven experience in office management.
• Excellent time management and organisational skills.
• Exemplary communication skills.
• The ability to work independently, with limited instruction.
What is on offer
• Base Salary: €30,000 – €45,000
• Bonus Structure: Excellent
• Benefits: Laptop, holidays + Stats + Full Employee benefits, Pension Contribution, Health Insurance Career growth, Best in class working environment
If you feel you are suited to this role and you feel you have a strong aptitude to excel in your career, contact Med Doc today. +353 1 901 1306