Irish Medical Council Registration…
General Practitioner Vacancy Kerry
Our client is a group practice based in Kerry looking for an experienced GP with a minimum of 2 years’ post grad experience with MICGP preferable but not essential. This is an excellent opportunity to work as part of a team environment with excellent support.
Initial locum position with 8 sessions per week with view to permanent position and potential road to partnership
- Interest in women’s health & minor procedures
- Excellent rate of pay and benefits included
- City centre within close proximity with multiple amenities and dining options
- Irish Medical Council Registration
- MICGP or 5 years Irish GP experience
- Appropriate medical indemnity cover (practice will cover if locum extended to F/T position)
- Competent in Socrates and/or Health One
Contact Med Doc today to speak with one of our experienced recruiters.